You can access your email using Microsoft Outlook…
Step 1: Under the File menu, select Account Settings.
Step 2: Click the “New…” button under the Email tab.
Step 3: Select the Email Account option and click Next.
Step 4: Enter your name, email address and password. Click Next.
Step 5: If everything went according to plan, you’ll see this screen with a successful test. That means your email is working correctly.
If you see errors, click Finish and continue to the next step.
Step 6: In your Email Accounts list, select the email account you just created and click the “Change…” button. You’ll see a screen like this one. Use these settings:
- Enter your name
- Enter your entire email address
- Incoming mail server: host.onlinestir.com
- Outgoing mail server: host.onlinestir.com
- Username: your entire email address
- Password provided to you
- Check “Remember password”
- Click the “More Settings…” button on the bottom right
Step 7: In the popup dialog, go to the Advanced tab. Use these settings:
- Incoming server port: 993
- Outgoing server port: 465
Step 8: Click the Outgoing Server tab. Check the boxes shown in the image below and click OK to save your settings and to close the dialog. Click Next on the Change Account screen to complete the setup.
Congratulations! You can now access your email using Outlook!
Take the first step
toward a beautiful new website!